Tuesday, November 3, 2009

First shot at Blogging :)

I am new to the world of Blogs so please take from it what you wish :)

I am starting a new photo project for the month of November: Color 24

With this project I will be taking pictures over the next month and the focus of each picture will be Color. The 24 is that I will have a series of 24 images at the end of the month. I have too many other commitments to assume that I could complete 30 pictures (one each day) so I gave my self a little room for the days I just can't shoot. I am also limiting myself to using my 50mm lens. This will give me the opportunity to learn better composition as I will not have the ability to zoom in or out on my subject. I will post my images here as I complete them.

Short and sweet and to the point. Now I'm off to start capturing colors!

No comments: